I Can’t Receive E-mails From San’yas
While San'yas maintains a very high e-mail deliverability at over 99%, there may be problems outside of our control when e-mails do not get through. The 99% deliverability does not necessarily mean that you have received the e-mail and opened it, however. Below are some things that you, or your IT department, can do to ensure the e-mails we deliver get received by you.
- Ensure that the e-mail you registered with is the one you want to check on a regular basis for receiving e-mails from the training platform.
- We send all e-mails from "firstname.lastname@example.org" so you could add that as a safe sender in your e-mail client.
- Check your spam folder.
- If you run antivirus or antispam software on your computer, check its settings and allow e-mails from @sanyas.ca to come through.
- It's possible that our e-mail was flagged as spam before it hits your personal spam filter.
- Contact your IT department to see if they are have registered any blocked e-mails in their system and have the e-mails allowed.
- Contact your IT department and let them know to add our e-mail server IP addresses to their whitelist. Send them a link to this support page or the message in the green box, below.
We maintain over 99% e-mail deliverability across our servers and we ensure that our IP addresses are not blocked on any anti-spam server. Additionally, we use best practices in e-mail sending with DKIM records.