San’yas also offers Advanced Training that is national in focus. Advanced Training is available to people who have completed a Core Training and want to learn more about Indigenous cultural safety and anti-Indigenous racism.
In addition to online training, San’yas provides consultation services that support organizational and societal systems change.
For more information about complimentary, region-specific training in BC, visit the following Health Authority websites:
- Fraser Health https://www.fraserhealth.ca/health-topics-a-to-z/aboriginal-health#.YFELtZNKhH0
- Interior Health https://www.interiorhealth.ca/information-for/aboriginal-communities
- Island Health https://www.islandhealth.ca/learn-about-health/aboriginal-health
- Northern Health https://www.indigenoushealthnh.ca/
- Vancouver Coastal Health http://www.vch.ca/your-care/aboriginal-health
The College of Family Physicians of Canada
The online From Bystander to Ally program meets the accreditation criteria of
The College of Family Physicians of Canada. This two-credit per-hour Self-Learning
program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to
10 Mainpro+ credits.